Lip balm is one of the best beauty products you will ever carry in your purse. It can be used in so many cleaver ways besides maintaining your lips smooth and hydrated. When the temperatures start to go down, it’s about time you stock on lip balm because you are definitely going to use more of it after reading our article:
- Use your lip balm on your nose! Yes, there is no mistake, lip balm is great for your nose. After you’ve recovered from a bad cold, your nose is perhaps left bruised and sore from all the paper napkins, use some of the lip balm as a calming cream. It will take the pain away and keep the skin smooth.
- Massage it into your cuticles before going to bed. It will make them soft and easy to handle by the time you wake up.
- Remove your eye makeup! Avoid using minty flavored lip balms. Put some on a Q-tip and carefully clean your eye makeup.
- Use lip balm as hand lotion. Swipe some on the really dry patches and rub hands together to warm it up and have it get in quicker.
- Heal cracked fingertips during winter, be careful to apply a thick layer that will seal in moisture and protect the area.
- Use lip balm as a highlighter. Dab some on your cheekbones to shine up dull skin and look glowy.
- Mix it with eyeshadow to make eye gloss that will look dewy and complete a smokey eyes look.
- Use it to keep your brow hairs in place, since it has a similar structure to brow gel.
- Minimize fine lines and hydrate the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Tame flyaway hairs by using a bit of lip balm warmed up in your palms.
Did we manage to convince you to give all of these a try, or do you know another lip-balm non-lip tip and trick?