There are toxins and bad elements all around us, in the food we eat, the paints we use for our homes, the unpurified water we wash with, the air we breathe. There is basically no toxin-free zone. But, we do have a powerful weapon in the form of bentonite clay, the volcanic ash that has amazing nutrients that make possible fighting all those toxins.
Bentonite clay has a strong negative electromagnetic charge that acts as a magnet attracting all those toxins, heavy metals, impurities and chemicals.
It comes as no wonder bentonite is extensively used in the beauty industry helping skin fight all those toxic impurities.
It is also used for digestive problems such as constipation, gas, acidity, bloating and others as it helps the body get rid of all the dirt from the inside.
It is used as a healing clay, helping with skin bleaching, even lighten tattoos.
You can use it in dozens of way, and it is truly a product worth having in your home.
- Use it on your skin to get rid of skin infections such as blemishes, insect bites, cuts, itching or burns. Mix it with a teaspoon of water to form a paste and leave on till it is dried. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use it as a face mask for smooth and glowing skin. Mix it with water and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Detox bath. Add a few teaspoons of bentonite clay in your bathing water for smooth skin.
- Use it to get all the bacteria out of your mouth. Mix it with your toothpaste while you are brushing.
- Forget about morning sickness. Drink a teaspoon of bentonite clay with water and it will help in providing relief to you.
- Heal your pets. If your favorite pet is showing signs of sickness, feed them a bit of water mixed with bentonite clay.
Keep a package of bentonite clay close to you and remember all its benefits the next time you have to deal with toxins.