Periodontitis is a manifestation of a general disease in which metabolism is affected. It generally occurs after the age of 35 and sometimes also has complications. Basically, it occurs when the gum retracts too much, leaving the teeth without the base where they are anchored. Unwilling to support themselves, the teeth fall.
To prevent periodontitis, you can apply the following natural remedies that will help you in the long term:
- Drink carrot beets, spinach, celery or cucumber juices. You can drink them simple or you can combine 2-3 ingredients in the same juice
- Use horseradish daily.
- Massage your gums with lemon, tonifying them.
- Brush your teeth with salt, once every 2 days.
- Swallow a few grams of solid propolis per day. Or you can use the propolis tincture with honey. The same can be done with coenzyme Q10, being an excellent remedy for periodontitis.
- You can drink oak, hawthorn, sage and knotty tea. In the evening put 4 teaspoons to half a liter of cold water. In the morning heat the mixture, almost to boiling temperature, then squeeze it and keep it in the thermos. Wash you gums every day with this tea.
- Corn and gooseberry tea are also effective in treating and preventing periodontitis.
- You can make a gargle with a thyme infusion (one spoonful of thyme in 200 ml of water) + one tablespoon honey + one teaspoon of propolis tincture. With this solution, rinse your mouth after each meal and after each toothbrush.
- Aloe vera gel is also very effective. It can be applied directly to the gums, and massage for a few minutes.