The skin of the ear is the same as the skin from any other part of the body. It has pores that can be blocked, and these blocked pores often develop into pain and pimples. While they may be a little more difficult to reach or see, there are still a number of effective treatments you can use to get rid of the pimples in your ear.
- Touch the pimple with clean hands. Before touching it, be sure to wash your hands one or two times. Touching pimples with unclean hands can worsen them, because dirt and oil can still block pores.
- Wipe the pimple with alcohol. One way to start the healing of the pimple is to wipe it with an alcohol pad. This also helps to keep the infection away and prevents the spread of any infection
- Clean the area with the head of the ear cotton pad. Mouthwash is another disinfectant that can help to clarify and prevent ear pimples. You can also wipe the area with a cotton pad covered soak with strawberry.
- Wash the pimple. Wash the area with warm water, as warm as possible. Also use natural soap or oil-free cleaning products. This cleaning product should contain salicylic acid, which helps to dry the pores and heal the pimples. Inside the ear, use a warm or hot towel to wash and massage the pimple. Do not rub it, because you may cause additional irritation.
- Apply acne cream.
- Apply an moisturising gel.
- Use peroxide. Soak a cotton pad in hydrogen peroxide and apply it on the pimple. If the pimple is inside the ear canal, you can pour the peroxide into your ear.
- Let the pimples to heal naturally. Pimples in the ear are just like any other pimples. They are mostly caused by the accumulation of dirt, shampoo and ear wax. The key is to leave them to heal.