Furunculosis is a dangerous, but a very common disease. It is very unpleasant to have it and it hurts. When you treat furunculosis it is only recommended herbs with antibiotic, antiseptic, astringent, depurative, disinfectants and diuretics proprieties, that fight against the bacterium responsible for furunculosis.
What you have to know:
- to avoid the infection spreading in the body, it is forbidden to squeeze the boil
- the body hygiene and boiling the clothes is absolutely necessary
- Infusion of chicory (10-20 g dried and crushed leaves or roots in a liter of boiling water). Drink throughout the day;
- Infusion with the mixture with Herbal three-brothers-stained (10 g), walnuts (10 grams), fumarate (10 g), herbal of centaury (10 g), licorice root (5 g) fennel seeds (5 g); one teaspoon per 250 ml of boiling water. Infuse the drink three minutes and drink three cups per day, with a little bit of Bitter Swedish;
- compresses: infusion of chamomile flowers (3 tablespoons in 250 ml of boiling water), with application of sterile bandage on the affected area;
- compresses: infusion of mullein flower, elder flower, marshmallow root and hibiscus trionum;
- compresses: poultice bread, baked onion, boiled cabbage leaves, tomato or geranium, soaked in olive oil.
After the opening of boil, apply cold compresses with fresh cabbage leaves to relieve the pressure. For healing are used compresses made with with apple wolf, celandine, marigold and yarrow (in equal parts) and ointment with marigold and propolis.
Regarding alimentation, at first it is recommended a detoxification of the body for 5 days, that includes fresh juices and healthy food. If you have a predisposition to Furunculosis it is indicated that after healing to make regular cures of Echinacea tincture, propolis and other natural treatments for strengthening of the immune system.