In this article, I will provide you 2 smoothies recipes for liver detox and to lower cholesterol levels. The main ingredient that has incredible benefits for body is turmeric.
The first recipe for liver detox and lower cholesterol level is:
- the juice from 1/2 of lime
- the juice from 1/4 of lemon
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 3 spoon of water
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1 spoon of turmeric
- 1 slice of papaya
Procedure: First, chop the slice of papaya using a blender. Then, add the rest of ingredients over the papaya and mix well.
The second recipe for liver detox and lower cholesterol level is:
- 2 apples
- 3 carrots
- 3 large celery sticks
- 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger
- 2 lemons
- 2 pears
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
Procedure: Peel the lemon and cut it in 4 pieces. Add the lemon pieces in blender. Add the apples, carrots, celery and pears over the lemon ( all of the ingredients are chopped). Mix them very well. Finally, add the ginger and turmeric.
The benefits of these smoothies:
- The main benefits is that are very effective for liver detox
- Lower cholesterol levels- this combination of these specific fruits and vegetables fight against the cholesterol and lower considerably its level.
- Lower blood pressure- celery has an important role in protecting the liver and heart. Also, the lemon juice is helpful for persons with heart diseases because of its high content of potassium.
- Effectively treat the cold and flu- the combination between lemon and turmeric or ginger helps you to get rid of flu or cold very fast. These foods stimulate blood circulation, by making you sweat. Also, they keep your fever under control. The high content of Vitamin C from lemons, lime and oranges makes these smoothies the ideal remedy in the fight against flu and cold.
- Prevent constipation- turmeric mixed with lemon, pears, apples and oranges help you with this annoying problem. The fibers from this fruits are popular for their laxative proprieties.