It is widely known that regular exercise will keep your body toned and in shape. Why else would we shell out money on extravagant gyms? You may be taken aback when I tell you that you can do the same thing with your skin. Yes, you read it right! With a few facial exercises you can actually work towards a radiant and glowing skin. Keep those expensive cosmetics aside for a while and try out these workouts for a glowing skin. The idea of exercising your skin is not very different from toning your thighs per se.
3 Amazing Facial Exercises for Glowing Skin
- Suck in your cheeks tightly with your lips pursed like a fish. While you’re making this, try smiling and let other parts of your face be relaxed.
- Hold it for 10 seconds, relax and repeat it thrice.
- Repeat the first step, but instead of holding it try pumping out your cheek muscles up and down for 12 times while keeping your cheeks sucked in. You won’t see much movement if you’re looking in a mirror, but you should be able to feel it.
- Don’t forget to relax after the exercise.
- Purse your lips like you kiss someone and smile as hard as you can while your lips are pouted.
- Hold on for 10 seconds, relax, and repeat it thrice.
- Repeat the first step, but instead of holding it pump out the cheeks up and down for 12 times with your lips still pursed. Let your cheeks relax.
- Make a circle with your lips like you’re going to whistle.
- Smile as hard as you can while still holding the “O” shape. Continue holding it for 10 seconds and relax.
- Repeat the first step and pump out the cheeks up and down 12 times. Relax your cheeks muscles.