Today I will provide you a recipe for a delicious smoothie. After drinking a lot of healthy juices and smoothies that are not so delicious, I think that from time to time we deserve to drink a delicious smoothie. It is very nutritious and I’m sure everybody will love its taste. In my opinion, bananas and strawberries are a perfect taste combination. This delicious smoothie is suitable for kids. If you are a mother and you hardly convince your child to eat healthy, this delicious smoothie is a great solution. Moreover, it is very easy to make it.
Homemade Delicious Smoothie with Bananas and Strawberries
Ingredients (for 750 ml):
- 2 bananas
- 8-10 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of honey ( optional)
Procedure: Cut in small pieces the bananas and strawberries. Put all the pieces in blender and add the honey. Mix well. Pour the obtained delicious smoothie in glasses. Now, you can spoil yourself!
Let’s find more about this delicious smoothie. Strawberries are delicious and look very good, but they are also very healthy:
- Strawberries contain a large amount of vitamin C, E, B1, B2, B6, K, PP, antioxidants (anthocyanins and phenolics-elagitanine) and folic acid
- Strawberries contain iron, calcium and magnesium, and fiber, which facilitates digestion. Due to this composition, helps to maintain tissue integrity, nails, hair and skin health
- Strawberries ensure a good functioning of the nervous system, strengthens bones and teeth, increase immunity, have antibacterial proprieties and protects the heart and vessels
- Strawberries have anti-tumor properties (reduces risk of gastrointestinal cancer), diuretics proprities (lower blood pressure, favors the elimination of uric acid, toxins and excess cholesterol) and anti-inflammatory proprieties
- Ensure protection against macular degeneration, tone and vitaminize the body being beneficial in anemia, fatigue and insomnia
- Strawberries stimulates the gallbladder and contain few amounts of sugar
- Contain vitamin E which is hypoglycemic
- Can be consumed by the people with diabetes, but in small quantities.