Strengthening your nails means beautiful nails, so I believe most of the women desire stronger nails. Nail care is as important as the care for our body or our hair. We all want beautiful and healthy nails, but on them acts a several of internal and external factors, making them look neglected. Our nails are exposed to various chemical agents, high or low setpoints, and like the hands, they are not protected. So, if we want a perfect manicure, we need to pay more attention for their care.
I will share with you a few methods that can help you protect your nails, by giving them beauty and strength. Let’s find out 7 amazing treatments for strengthening your nails.
7 Natural Treatments For Strengthening Your Nails
1. Olive oil – Heat the olive oil and insert your nails into it for 5 minutes.
2. Honey- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 egg yolks and 4 tablespoons of warm milk. Hold your fingers into this mix for 10 minutes.
3. Sesame oil – Heat a few tablespoons of sesame oil and soak your fingertips in it for 15-20 minutes. You can also use wheat germ oil.
4. Lemon – Squeeze 1 lemon and use the juice to soak your nails into it for a few minutes.
5. Baking soda – Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. Use a cotton pad to clean your nails with the obtained solution, then rinse.
6. Glycerin – Mix 10 tablespoons of boiled water, with 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 1 teaspoon of red pepper. After cooling, apply on the nails for 15 minutes, then rinse.
7. Clay – Mix 2 tablespoons of clay with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and apply the result on your nails. After 10 minutes rinse with warm water.